1,750 square feet with Two Bedrooms and Two Baths
Sleeping accommodations consist of a master bedroom with a king-sized bed, a second bedroom with a double bed and custom-made bunk beds
You can comfortably sleep 6-8 people with ease
Additional sleeping areas are available (couch and comfortable day bed)
Fully Furnished with all major appliances including dishwasher and microwave oven
Enormous 6 person hot tub with a breathtaking view of Keystone Mountain through two large picture windows and a 4 person dry sauna all inside the apartment
Large wood-burning fireplace with a half cord of wood neatly stacked on the porch
Unrestricted Views of Keystone Mountain
Modern construction and recently remodeled
Easy access to the condominium in the form of an elevator and two heated stairwells
Located in a 4 story building with only 8 other units
(2 units per floor separated by a large foyer)
We welcome you to stay in our spacious, luxury condominium at the base of Keystone Mountain in Colorado. This two bed/two bath unit features breathtaking views of the Snake River Basin and Keystone Mountain, which is lit at night. The living room features a warm fireplace and you’ll always find a half cord of wood on the deck. Here you’ll find all of the comforts of home with all major appliances including a dishwasher and microwave oven. We also have a private dry sauna that seats up to four people, a hot tub inside of our apartment and a open-air porch.
We are short walk to the Ski Lifts and the base of the mountain. Even though Keystone is known for some fantastic winter skiing, the summer season is magnificent, with mean temperatures about 75 degrees. Because of the winters, you’ll also enjoy a summer free of insects. The Continental Divide is just about 10 minutes away, and there are hundreds of acres of wild flowers that will stun your senses. Golf, hiking, jeep tours horseback riding are just a few sports to enjoy nearby. From our location you can travel to Texas, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico and all the surrounding states to expand your vacation experience.
We are located in Summit County, home to hundreds of restaurants and the neighboring towns of Vail, Breckenridge, Silverthorne (where there are over 72 factory stores with great bargains) and Dillon.
The condo has been recently remodeled with new carpeting, new window blinds, new window drapes, All new stainless steel kitchen appliances, a new hot tub and fresh paint throughout.
We look forward to have you stay!
Gino and Cathy Angella
CONDOMINIUM RENTAL RATES WITH PRIVATE HOT TUB
|Date of Stay||Daily Rate|
|January 3 to April 18||$295.00|
|April 19 to October 31||$150.00|
|November 1 to December 19||$250.00|
|Christmas Holiday Season|
|December 20 to January 2||$375.00|
6.375% Colorado Sales Tax applies to all rentals.
*All rentals must add a $125 cleaning fee to the total cost.
- Three night minimum is required.
- Do you need our reservation form ?
- Times are: check-in 4 p.m. and check out 10 a.m.
- Holiday Rentals please add $100.00. This includes: Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Please keep in mind that this is a family owned condominium. We need to rent the unit whenever possible, so call us if you have a special need, even if it’s nothing more then a last minute reservation.
- No Pets Allowed.
- Deposit: All reservations require an advance deposit of 50% of the rental cost. Advance deposit is to be paid upon booking. The balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Contacting Us: Anyone wishing to contact us with questions or comments, please contact us or if you wish us to contact you about renting the condominium fill out our contact form.
Click the image to view larger
Click the image to view larger